This policy (together with our Terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1.For the purpose of the relevant data protection legislation, the data controller is
ADvantage Agnieszka Mucha
ul. Gorna 58
EU VAT No: PL884 104 90 61
2. In the interests of the security of our data, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access. We control their execution and constantly review their compliance with relevant legislation – the Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Act, as well as all types of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
3. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the User’s consent and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data under the law or for the execution of a contract between the parties.
4. The service collects information about users and their behavior by information you give us in the forms
a) By collecting “cookies” files (see the “cookies” policy).
b) The service collects information provided by the user.
5. The data given in the form is processed for the purpose of the function of the specific form, like contact with the user to process the order.
6. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or share to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
7. The data contained in the form is available to the viewer who has placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and delete data at any time.
8. We reserve the right to change the privacy policies of the site, which may affect the development of the Internet technology, any changes in the law protection of personal data and the development of our website. We will inform you of any changes in a visible and understandable way.
9. Advantager.eu may link to other websites. Such websites operate independently and are not under any supervision by the Advantager.eu. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend you to read.